Sunday, March 28, 2010

now is the best time to begin

From all the three blogs that I have, none of them are about myself. This is my first attempt on baring my life for all the virtual universe to see. What compelled me to do so? I'm not sure either. Maybe it's got a lot to do with me being more appreciative of life.

Maybe this is just me getting older.
Maybe this is a result of me making peace with myself.

Or maybe, it's because I've got my life figured out.

No, I am not rich nor successful. I am still a lowly staff at a big company at the age of 36. I have no achievement whatsoever to display.

But I love my life. I love myself. I love waking up in the morning.

And for someone who used to think about 13,005 possible ways to commit suicide, that is an achievement bigger than anything.

I guess the most remarkable thing about my life is that I am blessed to always be surrounded by people who are amazingly able to accept me just the way I am, even if who I am is subject to change from time to time depending on what got me inspired.

So yeah, this is my first posting about myself. And I like it so far.

4 comments:

  1. it's a great pleasure to know you Pat... and of course me lurrrvv you the way u are, coz that what makes you special dear, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fika... it was great to know you too... Here's to our project together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U're a very special person Pat! I'm super glad that u love urself now. Keep going Patty!

    ReplyDelete